The Ryzen 5 3600 is probably one of the most affordable game processors on the market today. It delivers amazing performance in high quality games and helps you reach your productivity goals efficiently.
However, if you want to get the most out of the CPU, you need to combine it with the best motherboard for the Ryzen 5 3600. But that doesn’t mean you have to decide on something expensive. A reasonably priced device can also be ideal for your needs.
So here we’re going to talk about some of the best motherboards that can help you build an affordable gaming PC. Moreover, we will give our opinion voluntarily. So don’t forget to check them all!
Selection of the best publisher
In what follows we discuss six products that are superior in various applications. But before we get there, we want to talk about our favourite car, the ASRock B450. This model is extremely affordable, offers a decent clock frequency and is also suitable for gambling!
There’s more than you think. The cooling system is also excellent and can let you play for hours. All in all, it’s a beast that will satisfy all your gambling needs without asking you to compromise.
Best motherboard for Ascended 5 3600
ASRock B450 Steel Legend
The legend of the ASRock B450 AM4 / AMD steel connector …
- CPU: AM4 socket, Digi Power Design, 6-phase design, Supports 105W water cooling (Pinnacle Ridge); Supports 95W water cooling (Pinnacle Ridge); …
- Chipset: Project Management Agency DMD B450. Operating system – Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Time slots: 6 x16 PCI-Express 3.0 slots (one in x8, three in x4, one in x2), 4 x1 PCI-Express 2.0 slots
If you plan to buy the perfect model for the price of one dollar, we recommend you to buy an ASRock B450. This model is considered by many to be the best b450 motherboard on the market and is suitable for a memory speed of 4.5 GHz.
It also supports a 105 W water cooling system, which can handle the heating of the Ryzen 5. In addition, the overall good performance of the model also seems to be quite effective.
One of the best aspects of this device is its compatibility with Crossfire technology. In addition, their ability to hold more than one GPU makes them even more viable in a game scenario. The only problem is that the device does not have a built-in Wi-Fi adapter.
The advantages of
- Supplied in USB with an efficient B450 chipset
- Availability of coveted crossfire technology
- HD audio system with content protection functions
- His polychrome software is not very well optimized.
MSI plus AMD RyzenPerformance sets
MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1 and…
- Support for AMD Ryzen / Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation with Radeon Vega graphics processors for AM4 sockets
- Supports 32GB dual channel DDR4 memory 1866/2133/2400/2667 MHz JEDEC and 2667/2933/3000/3066/300/3466 MHz …
- VR is ready: Automatically optimizes the system for VR use for maximum performance.
Want to buy a powerful Micro ATX card to upgrade your processor? Then the MSI B450 Gaming Plus may be the right choice for you. Firstly, it can reach a maximum total memory speed of 3466 MHz, which should be ideal for heavy games.
It also supports different types of GPUs for added convenience. However, unlike its predecessor in our list of best motherboards for Ryzen 5 3600, this model can only contain one image at its core.
Various game technologies such as Game Boost, X-Boost, GAMING Hotkey are also available. It also supports two-channel DDR4 memory (up to 32GB). Basically, MSI B450 Gaming Plus should be the perfect choice for certified gamers.
The advantages of
- Accessible and well built
- Supports two DDR4 memory cards
- Can be restarted with the B450 chipset.
- Can only contain one GPU
Read it too: Best steering wheel for PS4 and XBOX
Asus AM4 TUF Asus AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)
Asus AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) …
- AMD AM4 connector: AMD Ryzen ready-to-use 2nd and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors The generation, maximum connection speed and…
- Advanced energy solution: Military TUF components, VRM ProCool and Digi+ connectors for maximum durability.
- Complex cooling : Active PCH transmitter, VRM transmitter, M. 2 transmitter, hybrid fan heads and Xpert fan.
Talking about the best flagship motherboard for Ryzen 5 3600x, the first name that comes to mind is Asus AM4 X570. Initially, the product comes with four DIMM slots, which will certainly make your life easier.
Secondly, the product also includes the ALC S1200A audio codec, which produces a decent sound when playing a game or watching a movie. The product also has an integrated lighting system.
Thanks to the powerful cooling, the motherboard’s power management and temperature also appear to be quite stable. Thanks to its low price, it should also be ideal for computer beginners!
Finally, the device integrates Wi-Fi.
The advantages of
- has a USB 3.1 type C connection
- The active cooling system is quite impressive.
- Minimalistic but attractive RGB lighting
- Not a well-equipped PCIe x1 slot.
GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi
GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO Wi-Fi (AMD Ryzen…
- Support AMD Ryzen/ Ryzen of 1. and 2. Generation with Radeon Vega GPUs.
- DDR4 two-channel unbuffered, 4 DIMMs
- Intel Ethernet LAN + Dual-Band 802.11AC Wi-Fi
The Gigabyte AORUS series has always been first class when it comes to price availability, to say the least. However, to increase its popularity, the organization recently added a brand new model to the series. You should know that.
The Gigabyte AORUS Pro, commonly known as the best motherboard on the market for the Ryzen 5 3600, comes with an excellent B450 chipset. With his help you can play games or do graphic work without any delay.
The product can reach the maximum memory speed of 3600 MHz, which is also important. Normally, however, it does not bring excessive benefits. However, this model does have a wifi system that will help you to
The advantages of
- Good value for money
- First class aesthetics
- Different connection options
- Offers only modest overclocking.
MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK Games
MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK game motherboard
- Support for third generation AMD Ryzen processors Generation and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update.
- Supports 2-channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4866 MHz).
- There’s a double local network on board: 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN
Unlike other brands, TOMAHAWK’s MSI card range is one of the cheapest in its range. However, we will be talking about the B550 module that has recently been launched on the market. So let’s start there.
The MSI MAG B550 is one of the best b550 motherboards on the market and features DDR4 memory (approx. 4866 MHz). Thanks to the PCIe 4.0 connection, it also offers ultra-fast games.
The sound quality of the model also seems to be quite authentic and strong. The high-tech thermal solution effectively solves all temperature-related problems.
A Gigabit-LAN (2.5G) on board is also available. This ensures that there are no delays in online gambling.
The advantages of
- 60 An efficient power supply (13 phases)
- Powerful dispensers and pump fans
- Dual Ethernet system for a perfect online gaming module
- There’s not enough built-in Wi-Fi.
ASUS TUF B450-PLUS Sets
ASUS TUF B450-PLUS Gaming AMD AM4…
- AMD AM4 connector: Perfect coupling for AMD Ryzen 3/2e/1e Gen processors.
- Military components of the TUF : TUF LAN protection, TUF chokes, TUF capacitors and MOSF transistors for maximum durability
- TUF protection: with Safety Spline and overvoltage protection it ensures the stability and reliability of the components.
Like all other mentioned Ryzen 5 2600 motherboards, this one is also equipped with an AMD AM4 connector. But what distinguishes it from the others is that you can do it without consequences with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd. GEN Ryzen processor.
It is also equipped with various components such as TUP capacitors, LAN protection, TUF chokes, etc. to improve overall durability. It also gives a professional look to your entire gaming system with its advanced RGB lighting.
If your model is equipped with a TUF overvoltage protector, you don’t have to worry about overvoltage problems. It also ensures the stability of the processor and prevents overheating.
The advantages of
- Can reach a total speed of 32 GB/s
- Eloquent RGB lighting
- Flexible cooling for better performance
- Lack of integration of the IO shield
Frequently asked questions
1. Is it possible to restart 5.3600 at Risen?
In fact, the Ryzen 5 3600 does not offer excessive synchronization potential. But if you integrate it into a compatible motherboard, it can certainly do wonders for you, especially when it comes to gaming.
2. What is the best motherboard available in the Ryzen 5 3000 series?
In this respect, there are several systems that can be ideal for you. However, if you are considering a cheaper model, the B450 chipset should be the perfect choice for you. They are very effective for graphic design and games.
On the other hand, if you want something a little more powerful, the X470 is the perfect choice for you. However, for future outlooks and upgrades, an upgrade to the X570 or B550 chipset should be a good idea for you.
3 Is the Ryzen 3600 compatible with all B450 chipsets?
Yes, in fact, the Ryzen 3600 processor supports almost every B450 chipset on the market.
However, before choosing one of the many options, you should check whether or not it is integrated in the BIOS.
That’s good. But after purchase and installation you will need to update your BIOS again.
4. What is the best motherboard brand on the market?
There are several brands on the market that offer an excellent choice for your needs. But if we had to choose one of them, we would always choose Asus. The organization has quite a history in this respect and can therefore provide you with well-equipped models that serve your purpose.
So could you choose the best motherboard for the Ryzen 5.3600 from the options we offer? If you cannot decide, we recommend that you choose ASRock B450 as mentioned above. However, if you want to make a decision about something else, Asus TUF Gaming X570 might also be a good choice for you. Good game!