NFS Heat Lag Fix – Finally, PC users need fast heat. The game is 24. Iteration of the NFS franchise of EA Sports. The game was developed by Ghost Games and its publisher – EA sports. The game was only available to Origin Premier Access users, but will finally be available for download on PC, Xbox One and PS4.
The need for Speed-Heat is not another NFS game, this time we have a campaign (which you can skip). The story revolves around the fight against the corrupt Palm City police. In addition to the plot, there are a whole series of parameters that you can pass to really change everything in your car.
My first impression is that the game is not perfect at the moment. The forums are full of people looking for delays, stuttering and random problems. The most annoying thing is the blurred and sharp edges that for some reason cannot be corrected. I’ve tried to find a solution, but there isn’t one. Only a few people talk about it because they think the charts are good, no, not good.
I’m tired of talking about the game, let’s figure out how to solve these problems and start the race.
Need for rapid heating: FPS Corrections for Arrears
Minimum system requirements
- Window 10
- processor (AMD) : FX-6350 or equivalent
- processor (Intel) : Core i5-3570 or equivalent.
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card (AMD) : Radion 7970/Radion R9 280x or equivalent
- Graphic card (Nvidia) : GeForce GTX 760 or equivalent model
- Hard Disk Storage Space : 50 GB
Recommended system requirements
- Window 10
- processor (AMD) : Ryzen 3 1300X or equivalent
- processor (Intel) : Core i7-4790 or equivalent.
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics Card (AMD) : Radeon RX 480 or equivalent
- Graphic card (Nvidia) : GeForce GTX 1060 or equivalent
- Hard Disk Storage Space : 50 GB
The above information relating to hardware/software is not at all accurate. I had a stuttering problem on my PC, which is currently running on the i7 8700k with 2070 Super. I had to fix a few little things to make everything okay, all the things I mentioned in this article. Even if your computer is between the two hardware mentioned above, you may have problems because the game is not currently optimized properly.
Let’s start repairing the game.
How to correct FPS Declame and Delay
1. Disable full screen optimizations
Windows likes to customize full-screen applications, especially games that reduce performance. Fullscreen applications and DPI settings are preconfigured, so you need to change them manually.
- Scroll down to the game’s installation directory
- Find the file NeedForSpeedHeat.exe.
- Right click > Properties > Compatibility
- Select the Disable full screen optimizations check box and run this program as an administrator.
- Then click Change High DPI Settings.
- Select the Override high DPI scaling behavior checkbox and select Application.
- Click OK, OK.
2. Disable discography or other overlay applications
The game runs on Origin and almost everyone is currently using Disagreements. These two applications have their overlays known to cause SPF waste, this waste is small, but if you add the two applications together, they may need about 10-20 SPF for AAA games. A full stop will also give you a boost.
Turning off the disc overlay :
- Open quarrel.
- Press Settings > Overlay
- Click on the Overlay button in the game and turn it off.
To disable the original overlay:
- Open Origin Start
- Go to the request parameters in the customer
- Select the Origin tab in the game and disable it.
This will ensure both the pads and a good upgrading of the FPS.
If you are late in the game, the first thing you should do is reduce your game settings. Start with textures and shadows, continue with weakened reflections.
On YouTube there are guides with the settings for each game currently available.
Increasing the priority of the game
Prioritising the game has always been the old way of increasing the number of FPSs. It always works and gives every game a good impulse to the FPS.
- Press CTRL+Shift+ESC
- This opens the task manager.
- Identified need for high-speed heating
- Right click > Go to details
- Now right-click NeedForSpeedHeat.exe > Set Priority > High.
This will increase the priority of your game.
Required speed black screen
There are two reasons for this: first, it can be your connection, and second, it takes a long time to download the game. The correction should be understandable, but I’m going to explain it anyway.
Fix your internet connection – Check if there are any applications that can absorb the bandwidth of your internet connection. Also check if your connection has problems with packet loss. Finally, reboot the router.
Long start-up time – Long start-up time is also due to slow computers. If you have installed the game on a normal hard disk (5400RPM may also be the reason). Try to move your game to the SSD, this will solve the problem.
P.S. I forgot to add this earlier, but overlays can also cause problems with the black screen.
NFS Thermal freezing and stuttering
Stuttering is mainly caused by the fact that the game cannot read the hard disk at the desired speed. It may not be 100% your problem, but I’ve discovered 9/10 times that it’s the cause. To troubleshoot, use Task Manager to find an application that uses your hard drive.
As far as freezing is concerned, follow everything I’ve written in the manual above. If the problem persists, turn off all applications that can use your CPU/RAM.
NFS always operates in crash mode
The problem for me is that in most cases it is caused by the Zotac firestorm or MSI afterburner. If you overload your system in any way, just turn it off and start the game.
To correct this problem, turn off all frequencies and return to normal.
After all this, my SPF was increased by almost 40-50. I hope this guide is suitable for you as well.
At the moment, the game has optimization problems, and the developer is aware of this. Patch updates will follow soon, and these problems should be solved.
Please indicate below if this guide has helped you. If not, please comment on the specifications of your system below and I will check them.
Here’s a video game: